Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Iron Ideas

I’m sorry boy, she has iron ideas
She needs a man whose strength is a support
I’m sorry, strength, you are still not enough,
She needs a man who’ll encourage, exhort.

I’m sorry, you’re still far from winning
She needs a man who has a godly heart.
I’m sorry but there is more I must say,
She needs a man who will never depart.

I’m sorry! Are you tired yet my dear?
She needs a man who will calm her fear.
I’m sorry, have you dropped yet to the ground?
She needs a man who will wipe every tear.

I’m sorry; you must hear these requirements
She needs a place of refuge, submission.
I’m sorry, but this is quite important-
Her heart must be your heart’s ambition.

Wait- I’m not sorry! You must be told.
These are the things in you she must behold.

No comments:

Post a Comment